Start a free 30 day trial now with SandBlast Mobile and be protected against cybercrime.
Australia is the 6th most targeted country in the world for cyber attacks!
Check Point’s SandBlast Mobile is the leading mobile security and mobile threat defence solution with its simple and affordable mobile security protection, keeping your business safe from advanced, fifth-generation cyberattacks.
100% of businesses are affected by mobile malware!
They just don’t know it yet.
Only SandBlast mobile:
- Protects workers using mobile devices from sophisticated malware, Man-in-the-Middle attacks and OS exploits
- Prevents phishing on all apps, both on known and unknown phishing sites
- Completely assures user privacy and device performance
- Is powered by Check Point’s ThreatCloud, the largest IOC database in the world with the highest threat catch rate of known and unknown malware on the market
Did you know?
- SMB is the target of 43% of all cybercrimes
- 33% of SMB don’t take proactive measures against security breaches
- 87% of SMB believe they’re safe because they use antivirus software
Only SandBlast Mobile, the market-leading mobile threat defense solution, will keep your organization and your sensitive data safe. Register now to get a free 30 day trial:
Our technology keeps your business running
Communicate more effectively and increase office efficiencies with our wide range of office phone system options.
Connect to Australia’s favourite NBN provider with our business grade internet plans. Including broadband back up to ensure you’re always connected.
No Lock-in Contracts
Flexible mobile plans that change with your business. Our month-to month plans have shareable data and no excess data charges in Australia.
IT Security Audits
Keep your business secure and ensure you’re not affected by cyber security attacks. Our IT and security audits protect both your business and customer data.
Platinum IT Support
Get IT support for your business ‘round the clock with our packages designed for small and medium business. Whether it’s your Telstra tech or not, we’re here to support you.
Reach more customers, gain credibility, market online and sell directly. Perfect for starting out with a new website, or wanting to improve the performance of your current site.